Thursday, December 23, 2010

Funny Halloween: A Christmas Card

Funny Halloween
The Horror Spooky things is not the only Halloween stuff, here is the Funny side of Halloween you can find ;)

A Christmas Card
24 Dec 2010, 6:15 am

I'm not funny. Alright--get to the point, Kayla. Now seriously, reader, reader(s) [doubt it], you really have made a huge impact on my life. Otherwise I wouldn't be writing this letter in the first place. Christmas has arrived, or for some, .... Since 2005, when ITM started, I have listened every single week and looked forward to every Halloween for that special episode. I'm constantly reciting the little intros and such throughout the podcasts for each little section. ...

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed.