Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Funny Halloween: Interview With Writer Hannah Pittard « Words With Writers

Funny Halloween
The Horror Spooky things is not the only Halloween stuff, here is the Funny side of Halloween you can find ;)

Interview With Writer Hannah Pittard « Words With Writers
10 Feb 2011, 2:24 am

It was Halloween, the time change had just happened, and I was just in a mood of regret and thinking about adulthood, how strange it was. In 2009, I sat down and I wrote from April to September, and the book was done. Writing in one chunk like that was good for me ... Writing is such a funny thing in general because we do it because we want people to read it. Ultimately, it becomes this public thing. I didn't keep a journal as a child, because I just didn't see the point. ...

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed.