Sunday, May 15, 2011

Funny Halloween: Bone Head Studios: My hats off to...

Funny Halloween
The Horror Spooky things is not the only Halloween stuff, here is the Funny side of Halloween you can find ;)

Bone Head Studios: My hats off to...
15 May 2011, 10:35 pm

I would say I'm a bit eclectic and whimsical, since Halloween has always been my favorite holiday, most of my art tends to lean that way, but christmas is a close second!!! I don't know why I waited so long to do this, but I do know that I don't want to waste any more time. Join me in my ''self discovery'' as I show you how I ''see'' things in my little world. Blessings,Flora. View my complete profile. All original artwork, photos and ... Funny Valentine. Funny Valentine ...

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed.