Sunday, May 15, 2011

Funny Halloween: My Points in Time: Good Grief

Funny Halloween
The Horror Spooky things is not the only Halloween stuff, here is the Funny side of Halloween you can find ;)

My Points in Time: Good Grief
15 May 2011, 7:58 pm

I watched the specials at Halloween and Christmas, I read the comics every Sunday, and I felt like I knew Charlie Brown, Lucy, Schroeder, Peppermint Patty, Linus, Pig Pen, and Snoopy personally. ... Life has a funny way of taking the most heinous awful periods in our lives and turning them into something beautiful. The chapter may have ended...but the book is still being written. I love "Peanuts" and the life lessons that it taught in a short little comic strip or a ...

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed.