Saturday, April 28, 2012

Coffin Kitsch: Everyday Is Halloween

The Story
Recently
Coffin Kitsch: Everyday Is Halloween
Apr 28th 2012, 16:48

Last night was Radiation, my favorite monthly event in Buffalo, so we got dressed up for dancing and hanging out with friends. I decided to wear some things hanging in my closet that I hadn't worn out, yet pieces of this outfit were worn for my E.L.F cosmetics video.

Photobucket
Patch I made for myself

Photobucket
Derek and I :)
Photobucket
Can you spot Mr. Smith?

Photobucket

I heard people saying, "Everyday is Halloween?" Yes it is, Al Jourgensen says so! I also had a spill at the club, someone was right under my foot and they stepped on me as I was stomping on them (giant platforms) and down I went. It was nice that people rushed over to give me a hand up, I have to admit I rarely get embarrassed when I do fall, as when you wear 6.5 inch platforms and are 31, you worry about breaking an ankle rather than your pride. *Wink* 

What I wore:

Button-up shirt: Lip Service (Hot Topic)

Spider web tie: Sourpuss Clothing

Vest: Switchblade Stiletto from Cats Like Us with DIY patch by me

Skirt: thrifted

Spider web stockings: Leg Avenue from Cats Like Us

Boots: Demonia and DIY'ed by my husband

Thanks for reading!

XOXO-Meagan Kyla

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions