Thursday, April 26, 2012

Halloween Costume Ideas: Caution: Awesome Costumes Ahead

The Story
Recently
Halloween Costume Ideas: Caution: Awesome Costumes Ahead
Apr 27th 2012, 03:54

Traffic Cone Costume
I'm not easily amused. Well, no, that's not true. Actually I am. By certain things. Like Xananx and valium and whisky and oral sex. Those things easily amuse me. Naked women and bouncy tits and spectacularly violent horror movies. Again - I am quite amused.

But Halloween costumes are another story. I've seen them all. Literally. From the whoopie cushion baby to the princess dog to the prom queen man in drag. When it comes to Halloween costume I am thoroughly jaded. Nothing surprises me. Not your siamese cat as underdog nor your toddler as rowdy roddy piper. Not your husband as a ballerina nor your stocky cousin june as a piece of cherry pie. I will smile and pretend to care, but deep down inside I have died just a little bit more.

But even I have to admit that this costume is the bomb! Not literally. There are literal bomb costumes, but I'm not that into those. But this orange traffic cone get up is freaking awesome!

As someone who has spent their whole life in a place where road construction is virtually never ending I totally love this outfit. Even if you live some place where they know the meaning of if the road ain't broke don't fix it, it's still an awesome costume.

So slow down there big guy! Traffic fines are doubled in this area and the best costumes are orange, cone shaped and shiny.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions