Friday, April 27, 2012

Halloween? - Police Outfit

The Story
Recently
Halloween? - Police Outfit
Apr 27th 2012, 14:26

Friday, April 27th, 2012 at 9:26 am  

Question by .vato.: Halloween?
This will be my son's first Halloween, he's going to be almost nine months at the time. Do you think it's ridiculous of me to dress him in a costume and maybe trick or treat at the neighbor's houses we know–just for fun? My husband does–I was just wondering if it's just me or if first holidays are really that important?

Best answer:

Answer by danadeville
Maybe if you are really good friends with a few neighbors. But to carry him around for candy. NO! The kid can't even eat the candy yet. So you are really trick or treating for yourself.
First holidays aren't that important. Do you think he will even remember. My 7 year old can't even remember what he was last year for halloween.

What do you think? Answer below!

Tagged with: CandyGood FriendsHalloweenholidaysNeighborNeighborsNine MonthsVato

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions