Sunday, April 29, 2012

The Lee Family: Halloween 2011

The Story
Recently
The Lee Family: Halloween 2011
Apr 29th 2012, 18:00

After reading to Eliza the funny things other kids have said on their blogs Eliza has requested her own section, and then proceeded to try to say things funny enough to qualify. I have written a lot down just not on our blog....

5/09

"I'm just popping a pop tart for Lydia."

"Remember when I used to be Mommy."

"Mommy do you know what caterpillars are afraid of?"

Me- "What?"

"Beetles."

We walked past a car with a car cover on it and she said, "Look the car is in its sleeping bag."

8/09

"Once upon a time, the end. That was a very short story I told."

"Lydia is crazy and awesome." After Lydia had climbed from the rocking dog onto the piano bench.

"When I'm all done pretending Lydia's Milah, we will have Lydia again."

"You aren't married anymore because you are my Mommy."

She could hear Lydia through the baby monitor "Lydia climbed upstairs and got in the monitor, then she climbed out."

"You can usually make playdough out of french toast and eat them."

"You know when I used to be a puppy in Pretendia."

9/09

"When I grow up I want to be a baby."

Justin- "I want to gobble you up."

Liza-" But then you won't have your Liza anymore."

11/09

"Can I please have books for dinner."

4/10

"That was when I was 3, only a younger 3." -Eliza

"I want some sort of kid to play with>"-Eliza

5/10

Eliza made a book for Lydia called, "Green Ham & Oatmeal."

"Liza is silly."-Lydia

"I love hearts they make me happy inside."-Eliza

"Why did the fly marry the bumble bee? Bees marry bees."

-Eliza

Eliza was standing at the door and said, "I'll be back in 10 seconds. I'm going to Mary's house. The Mary with the lamb."

Eliza was holding Lydia's hand when we crossed the street and I said she could let go on the other side, Eliza said, "But mom she is my best friend."

We got a package from my mom that had gardening gloves and kickboards and Eliza said, "When Daddy gets home he will see me surfing and gardening."

"Did you know balloons are allergic to snow."- Eliza

"I love you Mommy. You're a sweet Mommy. I like to call you little Mommy Jane."- Eliza

"I like a little bit of boys. I'm allergic to too much boys."- Eliza

6/10

"I'm allergic to going down the stairs."-Eliza (we had some friends with a lot of allergies)

7/10

Eliza- "I'm feeling kind of showy."

Me-What?

Eliza-"I'm feeling kind of showy. That means I want to watch a show."

"When I'm 6 years old I'm going to turn into a butterfly."

-Eliza

"I super, duper love you."-Eliza

Eliza- "I'm showy."

Me- "Do you want to play an ABC game on the computer?"

Eliza-"No, I'm showy not computery."

Me-"Well if you want to watch a show you need to pick up your toys."

Eliza-" If I pick up toys that will make me computery and I want to be showy."

Lydia went up to Justin and said "nice to meet you Daddy." Then she came to me and said, "nice to meet you Rachie."

8/10

"I'm going to vacuum the room all clean because my visiting teachers are coming over. One of my baby visiting teachers is Sweetie Belle and the other is Pinkie Pie."(pony names)-Eliza

"I'm just going for my before dinner blow dry."-Eliza

9/10

"Mommy, I can't see what you see, but I can see what I see...I can see your eyes but I can't see my eyes." -Eliza

"Sometimes babies get scared in the forest."-Lydia

"Hi little puppy, you're so sweet."-Lydia

12/10

"Real mommy can you help my pretend Mama zip her suitcase."- Lydia

1/11

"First I do the eyes and then I do the nose, then I do the smiley face and that's how it goes."- Eliza

"Liza you're the most wonderful naked girl."-Lydia (Eliza getting dressed)

"I don't like to be sad, I just want to be happy."-Lydia

4/11

"Mommy you want to be a grandma when you grow up."-Eliza

Eliza was telling me why she wanted me to sing Jesus Once Was a Little Child, over and over again, "I want to learn it really well so I can sing it to my patients when they are getting shots so they won't be sad."(wants to be a pediatrician)

"I am a super child of God."-Lydia

"I'm saving my animals for college."-Lydia (Eliza is often saying she is saving her money for college)

Things Lydia has said she will be when she grows up: baby, butterfly, tadpole, heart, flower, dinosaur, hamster

5/11

Eliza said she "made up a state named Jamesworld. It is in the northern United States of America."

"When I wear necklaces I feel like I'm a princess." Eliza--she requested I put that up here right now.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions