Saturday, April 28, 2012

Slow night at the P-Club but still fun « Susanmillers Blog

The Story
Recently
Slow night at the P-Club but still fun « Susanmillers Blog
Apr 28th 2012, 23:05

Well it has been another long week at work for this poor girl and she was ready for the weekend. A couple of our girls are still down at Diva Las Vegas and a couple more our out of town for the weekend so not sure how many will show up tonight. Speaking of Diva Las Vegas tonight is the last night and the big farewell dinner at the Bahama Breeze restaurant, such a fun place. Cassandra texted me from there and sent me a picture, looks like her and Cristine are having a good time. I can't wait to hear all about it.

I got to the P-Club about 7:10 and went in, not many people were there and I was the first of our group so I got our usual table and sat down. I took my time looking at the menu and settled on the BBQ ribs. I have wanted to try them for a while and never think to order them till I have already ordered. Now what to do as I was still there by myself, now the P-Club does have several TV's around so I was kind of watching them and also the pool game going on as I waited to see if anyone else would show up. Now I knew Victoria, Jenn and Stefia would be there at some point as they had e-mails or posted in the group that they would but the question was when and how long I would be on my own. Well it was about 30 minutes and then Barb showed up and I was no longer by myself.

Cindy came by and took our order, one of the good things about it being slow, and I ordered the ribs while Barb got the nachos. Well Cindy came back as it turns out they were out of the ribs and worse than that they are discontinuing them as it turns out they didn't sell that many. Cassandra and a couple other of the girls will be sad as they really like them. Boy I should have gotten them last week; well I went with the chicken tenders instead.

Well about 8 Victoria and Bobby showed up so we had 5 now. Funny a few years back this would have been great to have 5 girls out but somehow it seemed small after having 15 to 25 on a Friday night. Well we decided to play some pool and it turns out Barb was the big winner. I think she won 5 in z row before she lost. I lost twice to her; the first game I made a really good shot, a 3 way combination and made it the bad part is I also scratched the 8 ball on the same shot.

It was about 9 that girls started to show up, Cassie, Julie, Trish, Samantha, Stefia and Jenn, I know I am missing someone as we were all joking around about how many were there and there were 12. Well with this bigger group it was time for shuffle board. Stefia and I were partners against Jenn and Victoria. It was a good game but the Jenn and Victoria won. The table still had way too much salt on it and the pucks would not slide consistently. The second game was Victoria and me against Jenn and Stefia, this time I was on the winning team.

Jenn and I decided to play pool now neither one of us is going to make a living playing pool but we had fun. Jenn won the first game so we had to play again. The second game was mine I had a stretch where I sunk 4 balls in a row and even with that Jenn only had one ball left when I sunk the 8 ball to win, but hey I won a game.

The rest of the night was spent talking and a few of the girls danced. Jenn had gone earlier in the day and got her ears priced. She was so happy she was showing them to everyone. It is funny how we all do this when we have or do something new. I think this keeps us all young and happy as we can share things with our friends.

It was great to spend the evening with friends, I can think of no better way to end a long week then that. Well about midnight girls started to leave and our group got smaller. It was after 1 when we got down to the last 4 of us and I was ready to call it a night as it had been a long day plus I have to get up at 8 am Saturday morning as I am getting a pedicure with Peggy but that will be another blog.

It was a fun night and I am already looking forward to next weekend as not only will we be at the P-Club Friday night but Kathy, Mandie & Danielle our hosting a Cinco de Mayo party on Saturday night. That will be a blast. I also hope to make it to Starbucks this week as I have missed the last two weeks, I wonder if they are done with their remodel. Well I plan to find out this week.

Have a great week and thanks for reading

Like this:

2 bloggers like this post.

  • deanjbaker
  • Lil Miss Shanghai

April 28, 2012 - Posted by susanmiller64 | P-Club | bi-gender, CD, crossdress, crossdresser, crossdressing, family, fashion, friends, Gender, makeup, miller, susan, T-girl, tg, transgender, Transvestite

No comments yet.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions