Saturday, April 28, 2012

Toddlers Halloween Costumes ~ 2012 BIG BANG COVER ...

The Story
Recently
Toddlers Halloween Costumes ~ 2012 BIG BANG COVER ...
Apr 28th 2012, 18:25

sooooo i decided to enter this contest :) I'm not the greatest dancer, but I wanted to show my love and support for Big Bang and their hugely awesome comeback with their album Alive. Fantastic Baby was immediately one of my favourite tracks so when the contest was announced I had to join no matter what!! Now for some explanation…..First off my name is Samantha and I am from Winnipeg, Canada. I am a cosplayer so my version of the dance cover features me in several costumes. The concept was to portray every member of Big Bang…but because I'm a girl of course it had to be female versions. 3 days of shooting, 4 different locations, 5 costume changes, it was quite a feat to undertake given the deadline, so I'm sorry that the quality isn't better :( Everything I wore either belonged to me or I borrowed it from a friend (thanks guys). (also it was incredibly difficult to dance in the blonde wig….I apologize for how awkward I look trying :S ) Special thanks to Ayla for shooting this for me, Angelica for being my sexy dancer, and Ashley, Mike, and a few others for lending me costume bits :) you guys are le awesome!!


You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions