Friday, April 27, 2012

Toddlers Halloween Costumes ~ Quick & Easy Hallowe'en Costume ...

The Story
Recently
Toddlers Halloween Costumes ~ Quick & Easy Hallowe'en Costume ...
Apr 27th 2012, 20:49

Really easy to make Hello Kitty ears & bow! I bought all the materials the dollar store!!! (Except the glue gun that I already owned!) Hope you enjoy! Sorry about the mark in the beginning and end of the video… I can't buy my editor yet because I'm getting a new computer soon and want to wait 'til then to buy the software! You can make hello kitty's round & stubby tail too, just follow instructions for the ear, but cut out a circle instead of a triangle. And perhaps attaching a safety pin would be more effective for the tail. Note: I used an angled eyeliner brush and aq tip to apply the face paint, you can use the applicator that the set usually comes with, or anything that works for you. If you can't get face paint, some black eyeliner or eye shadow works too! Materials: Felt (red & white) Cotton balls Bobby pins (or other types of hair clips) Glue gun Scissors Face Paint This is my first instructional video, hope you LIKE! Comments? :) xo, Bee.


You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions