Saturday, May 5, 2012

funny computer pranks: Funniest Scare Tactics Prank Ever Made

The Story
Recently
funny computer pranks: Funniest Scare Tactics Prank Ever Made
May 5th 2012, 12:00



Happy Halloween everyone! In honor of Halloween, I wanted to share this scare prank video from Scare Tactics called:
Channeling the Dead / Gary the Babysitter

For me, this prank video is hands down the funniest Scare Tactics prank that I have ever seen. I absolutely love Gary's reaction to the scary pranks they are pulling on him. The 8 year old living daughter (Alysa) nails the acting. At one point, she looks like she is about to start busting up seeing Gary freak out!

I just wish that I had access to the effects budget that Scare Tactics does to pull pranks on my friends.

funny computer pranks

Happy Halloween Everyone!

What are your favorite Scare Tactics? Drop me a line in the comments. Happy Halloween!

View the original article here

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions