Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Costumes For Cats - Halloween Costumes


First off, here is a little background on myself:


I absolutely love my precious little cats. I have had cats ever since I was a little boy. Throughout the years, I have been searching craigslist and animal shelters for cats that needed a loving home. As a result of this, I have accumulated 34 cats. I suppose you could classify me as a “hoarder”. My cats are closer to me than my actual family.


You see, here is where I think I have a problem:


I have about 6 different full body cat costumes that I wear on a daily basis. Everyday after work, I put on these costumes and play with my cats. By wearing these costumes, I can become even closer to them. I will keep costume on until I go to bed. I will prance around the house for hours just playing and loving my cats. Sometimes I even eat the cat food from the food dishes. I have acquired a taste for “Classic Pate Chicken and Tuna Dinner”. I am just obsessed with my beautiful cats! They truly make me happy and they will always have a special place in my heart.


I guess I just wanted to know if anyone else loved their cats as much as I do :)

Just to clear things up, I am able to afford all vet bills and anything else that comes up. Thank you.




Source:


http://www.sensoricalspatial.com/costumes-for-cats-3.html






The News from http://funyhalloween.blogspot.com