Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Do you like or dislike Rob Zombie's films? | Zombie Murder




Share this


Question by : Do you like or dislike Rob Zombie’s films?

I haven’t seen House of a 1000 Corpses so I can’t really comment on it, but I heard it wasn’t good.


However, I did like The Devil’s Rejects. It’s my favorite Rob Zombie film.


Halloween was alright, not terrible. I do think Daeg Faerch’s performance was the highlight, though.


Halloween II I didn’t like too well. It had its moments, but for the most part it sucked. Like with the white horse, I hated that about the film.


Anyway, what do you think about Zombie’s films?


Best answer:


Answer by Pain

Some are good… some are billsh*t!


Give your answer to this question below!


Related posts:



  1. Why do you like Rob Zombie’s films? 10 points for good answer?

  2. Rob Zombie films?

  3. Is the upcoming movie Halloween 3 a sequel to Rob Zombie’s Halloween 2 OR a reboot to the franchise?

  4. What are you thoughts on Rob Zombie remaking halloween like on the cast , setting , and props and stuff?

  5. how do u make a rob zombie michael myers mask like the halloween 2 movie or what ever for halloween?



This entry was posted in Rob Zombie and tagged dislike, Films, like, Zombies. Bookmark the permalink.



Source:


http://www.zombiemurder.com/rob-zombie/do-you-like-or-dislike-rob-zombies-films






The News from http://funyhalloween.blogspot.com