Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Funny Japanese prank » MagPeg | We Peg The Mags For You!



08.21.12





A very funny prank by an old chinese guy

Video Rating: 4 / 5






15 Responses to “Funny Japanese prank”






  1. yeah, oishii means delicious.  pretty good to pick it up






  2. In the second part he says oishi which means delisous ?=?






  3. I am brook…

    Yohohohohoho, I am laughing with all my lungs, though I’m a skeleton so I don’t have lungs, SKULL JOKE Yohohohohoho






  4. i would watch this show






  5. Doesn’t matter.. They all look the same..i mean chinese, koreans, japenese..







  6. Ehahaib jzkk kaiai hdbsbam







  7. I said he’s japanese not chinese -_-

    u can’t even differentiate russian and japanese?

    What’s your age ? 9?






  8. I said he’s japanese not chinese -_-

    u can’t even differentiate russian and japanese?

    What’s your age ? 9?






  9. Looks like you’re the number one idiot around here,

    Don’t you understand english? Re-do from kindergarten sucker!

    When did i say he’s russian or american , retard?

    Read my comment carefully and speak …. get a life …






  10. I can not really more. The was the best here.






  11. as you’ve said, he’s name is Cyril Takayama. Takayama is a japanese surname, there could be a chance that he is a japanese or an ASIAN because of his family name. you can’t find an american, russion or other nationality who’s surname is takayama aside from asian you idiot. and the show he’s in is a japanese show. so obviously, it would be called a japanese prank. I wonder how and why 61 other idiots liked your comment.






Leave a Reply




Source:


http://www.magpeg.com/video/funny-japanese-prank.html






The News from http://funyhalloween.blogspot.com