Monday, January 28, 2013

Cute Valentine Jokes Puns and One Liners | e-Forwards.com ...


Vintage Valentine puns wool

Q: What did the stamp say to the envelope on Valentine’s Day?

A: I’m stuck on you!


Q: Why is lettuce the most loving vegetable?

A: Because it’s all heart.


Q: What is a vampire’s sweetheart called?

A: His ghoul-friend.


puns-turnip heartvalentines

Q: What did the caveman give his wife on Valentine’s Day?

A: Ughs and kisses!


Q: What did the paper clip say to the magnet?

A: I find you very attractive.


Q: What did the elephant say to his girlfriend?

A: I love you a ton!


Q: What did one pickle say to the other?

A: You mean a great dill to me.


Q: What do you call a very small Valentine?

A: A Valentiny!


valentine puns steak-vintage

Q: What did the light bulb say to the switch?

A: You turn me on.


Q. What did the boy bird say to the girl bird on Valentine’s Day?

A. Let me call you Tweet heart!


Q. What did the boy cat say to the girl cat on Valentine’s Day?

A. You’re purrr-fect for me!


Q: What did the boy octopus say to the girl octopus?

A: Can I hold your hand, hand, hand, hand, hand, hand, hand, hand, hand, hand?


Q: What did one snake say to the other snake?

A: Give me a little hug and a hiss, honey.


vintage-valentines-stolen heart pun

Q: What is a ram’s favorite song on February 14th?

A: I only have eyes for ewe, dear


Q: Do skunks celebrate Valentine’s Day?

A: Sure, they’re very scent-imental!


Q: What did the cholcolate syrup say to the ice cream?

A: “I’m sweet on you!”


Q: What did the painter say to her boyfriend?

A; “I love you with all my art!”


Q: What kind of flowers do you never give on Valentine’s Day?

A: Cauliflowers!


Q: Did you hear about the nearsighted porcupine?

A: He fell in love with a pin cushion!


valentine puns corn ear

Q: What did the pencil say to the paper?

A: I dot my i’s on you!



Share




Source:


http://www.e-forwards.com/2013/01/cute-valentine-jokes-puns-and-one-liners/










The News from http://funyhalloween.blogspot.com