Monday, January 28, 2013

Do Want Avon Totally Kissable Lipstick | Musings of a Muse


Avon Totally Kissable Lipstick Spring 2013


Avon’s new Totally Kissable Lipstick has launched for Spring 2013 and of course, I’m obsessed. Seriously, if anyone in the world does lipstick right it’s Avon. Ok, I know, you probably don’t believe me. You might be sitting back saying, “Oh rly?”


But honestly, Avon has a knack for launching some of the best lipstick formulas I’ve every had the pleasure of using at such budget friendly price tags tooo!


Avon Totally Kissable Lipstick joins the Avon line up for Spring 2013 and I’m pretty sure I want to try a shade or two.


P.S. My date with Matisyahu is nearing. I’m seeing him in concert February 12th. First concert of the year for me and quite a great one. Looking forward to it. I actually physically met him in 2005 which was a complete crazy moment, I seriously swallowed my tongue and was unable to squeak out a “hey!” It’s funny as his voice is quite musical even when he isn’t singing and quite youthful sounding, it’s odd, he’s very soft spoken and boyish. It’s really nice to see how he’s grown over the years. Any fellow fans?


Anyway, jump ahead for more deets on the new Avon lippie!


This full coverage conditioning lip color is infused with fruit enzymes and a blend of natural oils for lips that are visibly fuller, softer and smoother. Combining moisture with superior color is something Avon has always done damn right so I’m excited to check these out.


Each lipstick is $8 or you can purchase them at .99 cents each for every $10 you spend on Avon’s website.


Avon Totally Kissable Lipstick


Shades:



  • Caressing Coral

  • Lovey Dovey Pink

  • Mauve Allure

  • Plum Intrigue

  • Deep Orchid

  • Make Out Red

  • Coy Copper

  • Smitten Red

  • Red Embrace

  • Natural Glow


Are you an Avon Lipstick fan?


Which formulas are your fav?


Do share!


Available now at Avon.com




Source:


http://www.musingsofamuse.com/2013/01/do-want-avon-totally-kissable-lipstick.html










The News from http://funyhalloween.blogspot.com