Wednesday, January 30, 2013

DR. TeRRoR's BLoG oF HoRRoRs: Video Nasty 4.2: When There's ...



Well just when I thought I’d seen everything along came this fucked up strange move (with strange hints of aquatic what the fuck). I wouldn’t say that I dislike this movie. I really don’t know how to recommend it. I know that once you watch you’ll have the same reaction. I guess it’s make me laugh and that’s at least something. Witch from the Sea? How about strange nympho topless girl with football player fetish who speaks in riddles and gets tattoos from a very questionable “artist”. Every in the movie needs a strong drink. You should get one too. Sort of shot like a made for TV movie and with a reference to the Little Mermaid (not the Disney story of course)... well... You can’t say I didn’t warn you. Make trade up the drink for some blotter acid.


-Dr. TERROR




Source:


http://www.docterror.com/2013/01/video-nasty-42-when-theres-no-room-in.html










The News from http://funyhalloween.blogspot.com