Thursday, January 24, 2013

The Blair Wood Project

lxDaKidxl


Hilarious way to keep us entertained


MultiAkiru


for a moment I thought you really had dissappeared… That gave me quite a shock to be honest hahahaha


wingmanalive


Always entertaining lol.


wooddogg8


Wow, now that had me laughing! (Been watching, great stuff!!!) Now i’m a full-fledged fan


Printerthing


HAHA i was almost certain you were going to drill the camera


laarland


They’re coming to take you away, haha. The nice young men in long white clothes, they’re coming to take you away…


laarland


It should say coats, not clothes… ;-)


spiloFTW


i dont know what your smoking but i want some oO


ShortyzProductionz


……what the f*** did I just watch……


Bernardo Gutierrez


A nice gift. I like it!!


pyroman9360


dafaq


summerswoodworking


STEVE…..I’m your BIGGEST FAN!!!!!! Bwuahahahahahaha!!!!!!


labrat7357


That was disturbing. Why would you include the holy shrine to Saint Norm in something that was so obviously wrong?


gabe lettau


The actual Blair witch movie was shot I’m my own home town.


Gunslinger82897


you make some side money by doing circumcisions dont you


mustanggtm0413


i think steve maybe going insane o_O lol


Olivier Doriath


Starting at 0:40 and in that scene, you also kind of look like Wilson … from House … WHAT THEEEE…. ?!


Emil Rosdam


What dafuq did i just watch?:O


TheBookDoctor


“I should have worn these, safety glasses.” LOL! Classic…


stubryanfull


haha i absolutly love these videos oh and steve drink some coffee


itsdinger


hahahahaha the shrine for norm hahahahaha that was brilliant


Chad Dandar


The interesting thing is that these clips were just put together from bits he edited out of all the other videos. :p


TheAngryforever


ha ha ha that was…………..scary

& funny


StinkySQL


Brilliant! Your best video I’ve seen.


fldrummer09


Steve, you are a lunatic, and I love it. great video!




Source:


http://woodworkingprojectsforbeginners.com/the-blair-wood-project/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=the-blair-wood-project










The News from http://funyhalloween.blogspot.com