Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Eastern Kingdoms – The whimsical use of decoration aka Blizzard's ...



Swamp of Sorrows Bogpaddle pumpkin on machine1


As I was tooling around on my little horde character, I started noticing how these pumpkins are in the funniest places!


I love these perched atop derelict harvesters in Bogpoddle!


Swamp of Sorrows Bogpaddle pumpkin on machine2


And below we see a nice group of witch hats perched on top of the goblin umbrellas at Hardwrench Hideway in Stranglethorn.


Cape of Stranglethorn Hardwrench Hideaway pumpkin on umbrella far


These are great, don’t you think? Below is a closer look… I love how the hat is slightly faded as well as the brim, and the buckle is a bit tarnished!


Cape of Stranglethorn Hardwrench Hideaway pumpkin on umbrella


Still at the Hideaway, we see this nice row of Jack o’ Lanterns on a fence, SO festive!


Cape of Stranglethorn Hardwrench Hideaway pumpkins on fence


And one that I particularly thought funny is this hat sitting atop the payload of these catapults!


I suppose I’ve never seen them because I never came to New Kargath in the Badlands to trick or treat.


Badlands New Kargath pumpkin pumpkin on catapult


No, that’s no pumpkin under there, it’s a LOT more dangerous!


Badlands New Kargath pumpkin pumpkin on catapult far


And finally, still at New Kargath, we see a pumpkin atop a horn, this is actually what caught my eye first and prompted me to start looking for other whimsy places to decorate!


Badlands New Kargath pumpkin on horn


Happy Hallow’s End!




comments-bottom


Source:


http://wowinthedetails.com/?p=5001










The News from http://funyhalloween.blogspot.com