Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Fony Face via French Paper! Great for Halloween indecisive ...


FonyFace


I’m late on the bandwagon to French Paper‘s Fony Face paper masks of years before. But this time, they’ve created a FREE APP for it, so you can even go the paperless route and use your iPad or your iPhone! What a great idea for indecisive Halloween planners, like me. You know, you have all these ‘brilliant’ ideas, that you can’t decide on! And then before you know it, Halloween is in 2 weeks!





Graphic designer by day...and night! I love infusing retro, vintage and modern in print, web and food! Particularly baked goodies. I also part-time craft and jog and comedically attempt soccer and tennis. I am married to a funny guy [aspiring comedian @JackUrich] and I do have a skinnier version of me [twinster = twin sister]. This is my personal blog. I'm finally surrendering my thoughts online!





Source:


http://hazelrider.wordpress.com/2013/10/15/fony-face-via-french-paper-great-for-halloween-indecisive-planners-like-me/










The News from http://funyhalloween.blogspot.com