Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Unsolicited Halloween Memory | JG2LAND: THE OFFICIAL BLOG ...


Last year I answered the door for a trick or treater. He was a boy of maybe eight, dressed as a Transformer or some kind of Power Ranger. I gave him a couple of bite-sized (“fun”-sized, as some call them) pieces of candy and this was his response:


“Thanks! See you at Christmas!”


Can you imagine if they encouraged trick or treating on Christmas Day? That might actually be a good idea, considering how many candy canes I see still cluttering up people’s houses in March.


Maybe this kid was in a group of holiday carolers and he meant he’d see me at Christmas when he came around to sing “Deck The Halls” dressed as Tiny Tim. If that happened I missed it, which is a shame because I love Dickensian-themed events.


Whatever he meant, I LOL’d pretty hard. Thanks, kid. Hope you bust more funny bones and get even more candy this year.





Source:


http://jgtwo.wordpress.com/2013/10/15/unsolicited-halloween-memory/










The News from http://funyhalloween.blogspot.com