Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Congratulations and Best Wishes to Incredible Women, Lily and Jane.




When fantastic funny girl Lily Tomlin marries writing partner and genius responsible for the Incredible Shrinking Woman, Jane Wagner, we can think of only one way to say congrats!


Cheers!

Cheers!




This is truly newsworthy!

This is truly newsworthy!



To all the naysayers, we say, "Well of all the rudeness. Don't you have something to shop for? Some rat poison maybe?"

To all the naysayers (*cough* DOMA), we say, “Well of all the rudeness. Don’t you have something to shop for? Some rat poison maybe?”



If that was too subtle for you...

Or if that was too subtle for you…



Seriously, we're happier than Santa in a Nativity Scene for you two, and in closing would just like to say....

Seriously, we’re happier than Santa in a Nativity Scene for you two, and in closing would just like to say….



I wish I was a little bar of soap. Bar of soap! Oh, I wish I was a little bar of soap. Bar of soap! Because I'd slippey, slidey, slidey over everybody's heinie. Oh I wish I was a little bar of soap.

I wish I was a little bar of soap. Bar of soap! Oh, I wish I was a little bar of soap. Bar of soap! Because I’d slippey, slidey, slidey over everybody’s heinie. Oh I wish I was a little bar of soap.









Source:


http://ift.tt/1gM5MfU










The Late News from http://ift.tt/1h0pLYT