Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Derp | LaurenandLloyd.com



“Derp”, as the kids of today say, means …. wait, let me google it again…. ‘a phrase used when someone makes a mistake, or says or does something stupid or ridiculous’. (Thank you, Urban Dictionary.)


So, I’ve been taking a lot of cat photos. It’s what happens when you are not doing anything noteworthy or mentionable. Mark sent me to that cat site that was like DogShaming, so I have been trying to come up with my own collection. Tonight Ralph got in the dishwasher again, and I thought that was funny enough.


20140114-211957.jpg


That was the last photo I took. I had taken some others but forgot the sign. As I was scrolling back through the photos, Ralph had this lovely look.


20140114-212737.jpg


Nice one, doofus.


However, this one I might just get turned into one of those ‘looks-like-it’s-been-painted’ canvases. It is wall worthy:


20140114-212749.jpg







About Lauren


Lauren Sommerer is a preschool teacher who likes to build prototypes, grow cats, cook things once, save money, reduce, reuse and recycle.


View all posts by Lauren



Source:


http://ift.tt/1d35GiU










The Late News from http://ift.tt/1h0pLYT