Sunday, January 19, 2014

Here comes the 9 year old | Sh*t My 8-Year-Old Says


Wow, I can hardly believe I’m in my 4th year of blogging about my little man and the sh*t he says. It hasn’t stopped! I keep finding new material! And next week I will update my photo to say Sh*t my 9-year-old says. Omg. 9. Do any of you have advice for me? I’m sure this will be a fun year for us. The last year of a single-digit age. {sniff}…


I’ll do my best to post the most entertaining bits of my conversations with Jack. I hope you continue to enjoy reading them!


A note to my group of new followers: THANK YOU!! Drop me a note to say hi and let me know how you found us. I’m always curious to see how we travel around the globe… :)


And now for more Sh*t:


me: (laughing at a joke that Jack told me) Hey can you tell me that again? That was funny.


Jack: Is this for your blog?


me: (damn) Nooooo…


Jack: Yes it is!! My whole life is your blog!


me: Maybe my whole blog is your life.


Jack: Don’t tell me dumb things you learned in the 70s…


me: Nice. Well if you won’t repeat your joke, then tell me something interesting.


Jack: Okaayyy, but this is weird…


me: I can handle it.


Jack: You know when you look in a puddle and see your reflection?


me: Yeah…


Jack: Well, what if the puddle is reality and YOU’RE the reflection?? Did you ever think of that???? If the face in the puddle moves away, THEN YOU DONT EXIST ANYMORE!!!


me: (blinking) Cool. Now I have a headache.


Jack: Sigh…





Source:


http://ift.tt/1fPt2Nm










The Late News from http://ift.tt/1h0pLYT