Friday, October 3, 2014

DH tried to set me up to play the resentment game...too bad Im 10 ...


So this Halloween is the first Halloween SD8 will be with us trick o treating. According to the calendar she would not be with us again until she is 16 and I highly doubt at that point she is coming out with us. (Thank God)


At this point I am not comfortable being around sd, our relationship has pretty much deteriorated to almost nothing. That's fine she is here for her dad not me. Dh is aware of my feelings.


So the other day DH was like how he is thinking of just letting sd do Halloween with Bm seeing as how she already got a costume for sd that matches herself and her new son (apparently she assumed she would have sd and didn't realize it was dhs weekend- Halloween is her thing BM loves it)


So I knowing that it has to be something else tell him that he haa been waiting for years to do halloween with sd (and we are all going as Justice League characters) and DH was so excited ...so why the sudden change of heart?


Well he tells me he knows that I don't really like being around sd8 and so he thought maybe we should do our own thing and let sd just continue her yearly tradition with BM. Obviously this is music to my ears and would be MY ideal situation...but being who I am I suggested he ask SD8 what she wants to do.


No DH I will not let you have this card to throw back in my face when we get into it about a situation regarding sd and u want to use this as an example of a n opportunity that you missed out with SD because of me...lol no way.


Secretly I am hoping that SD chooses to go with her mom but at least whatever she does it will be her choice not because of me


Nice try DH but I see you





Source:


http://ift.tt/1rT9xYX










The Late News from http://ift.tt/1h0pLYT