Sunday, October 5, 2014

Werewolf Roommate | Nitroglycerin Milkshake


I recently took in a roommate to help make ends meet.


He’s werewolf.


He seemed like an OK guy.


I checked his references.


Plus, he was Presbyterian.


Seemed like a pretty safe bet.


But the damn guy isn’t house broken.


Goes to the bathroom all over carpet


everywhere in the apartment.


I tried to break him of the habit by holding his nose in it


and giving him a good whack with a rolled up newspaper,


but this isn’t producing any results.


And the cops are actually threatening to file charges against me!


It’s a funny world we live in.


Then I remembered we had the same problem with one


of our dogs when I was a kid.


I remembered the newspaper


didn’t work in that case either.


So last night when my roommate was asleep


I had a vet come over and had him neutered.


Now we’ll see if he wants to go to the bathroom


on the carpet when he wakes up!





Source:


http://ift.tt/1rPhYTk










The Late News from http://ift.tt/1h0pLYT