Wednesday, January 9, 2013

pkmncollectors: Plush Collection + recent (plush) gets, huzzah!

Now that I'm beginning my second month of Pokemon collecting, I wanted to post the rest of plush collection. If you remember, my first post was my awesome Eeveelution Plush Collection so I promise you no more Eeveelutions. Also, if I bought an Espeon Halloween plush from you, let me know so we may exchange feedback.

Still using the 3DS camera. D:






These are all US plushes, mostly from the the Jakks Mini Plush line. They are: Politoed, Turtwig, Phione, Celebi, Manaphy, Riolu, Buizel, Snivy Jirachi, and Meowth. I also have a Jakks Snivy keychain. Funny story, I bought Snivy first and was going buy a Tepig later but my roommate called the Snivy keychain a vibrator a lewd comment, ruining my perception on the keychain line. Speaking of the roommate, the large Turtwig was purchase from foureyedalien as a gift him. It snuck in for a photo opportunity. Meowth was from my Ex, one of the few good things I got from the relationship second only to the break up.


I actually had quite a few more Pokemon plush that I leisurely bought since Pokemon's inception, but I gave them away to people over time. I realize now how stupid it was since I had a few rarities (like the Glaceon and Leafeon DP Plush that I cannot find anywhere now!). I kick myself everyday for this. T___T


So... remember when I said, "No more Eeveelutions?"




(lol reference and my awesome photoshop skills)


I lied...


2012 Pokemon Center Mascot Doll



After waiting a month for the post office to give me my purchase from denkimouse they held hostage, they finally came! I'm so glad because they are adorable! Eevee, Espeon, and Leafeon are my favorites from this set. I think Glaceon came out the worst looking of them, unfortunately. D: It's so fat! ;_;


Extras



I recently obtained the Hasbro Eevee (which I had before, but gave away) that I bought from foureyedalien and Halloween Espeon from someone in this community. I'm not 100% this is legit, but I am giving it the benefit of the doubt because I purchased from the comm (it had a tag + shopro sticker and everything).


Glaceon Plush collection



Mascot Doll added. :D Sorted chronologically by release date.


Also, my want list hasn't changed much:

PC Pokemon Canvas: Eevee 06, Vaporeon, Jolteon, Flareon, Umbreon, Leafeon

PC Poke Doll (old veleour series): All Eeveelutions

PC Poke Doll 2008 (Mink): Eevee, Vaporeon, Jolteon, Flareon, Espeon, Umbreon, Leafeon

PC March plush: Small Eevee

Jakks Mini Plush: Leafeon

Takara Tomy DP Plush: Leafeon, Glaceon

Also whatever else I'm missing.


I'm thinking about posting my figure collection next time. :D




Source:


http://pkmncollectors.livejournal.com/14000298.html










The News from http://funyhalloween.blogspot.com