Saturday, July 13, 2013

A Halloween Proposal | Tiny Cat Pants


So, I’m working on something for Halloween. I’m going to tell you about it right now. I’m calling the Project “Thirty-One Witches.” And I have an idea. Let’s tell stories to each other. No pressure. (Also, no pay, no real publication credit.) But, if you want to participate, here’s what I’m thinking–send me something, a story, a poem, a pithy sentence, a picture you took, a memory you have of the first time you saw The Wizard of Oz, a public domain painting you have always found creepy that has to do with witches, something I can put up here that has something to do with the theme. If you write a story, I’m thinking something flash-fiction-y–less than 2,000 words.


But the point is for it to feel fun and not like I’m outsourcing my stupid project onto you guys. So, it’s also way cool if you don’t want to participate. But, if you did, I’d really like to have you. I think it would be great fun.





Source:


http://tinycatpants.wordpress.com/2013/07/13/a-halloween-proposal/










The News from http://funyhalloween.blogspot.com