Saturday, July 6, 2013

First Day out with Mama | Hurry Up and Wait…


Thursday June 20th, 2013


This afternoon Brenna and I went out together just the two of us. We did some shopping… I lost count of how many times we were stopped so people could tell me how cute she is!


After we were done shopping we met up with a new photographer so that she could use Brenna as a model for practice and advertising pictures. When I saw the posting asking for a newborn model I offered Brenna hoping to get a couple extra pics of Brenna and I together… unfortunately the pictures of Brenna and I didn’t turn out too well but here are some of the ones of Brenna by herself.




One thing that’s different between Brenna and Keira is Brenna doesn’t mind sleeping in the playpen at all… she sleeps there on a daily basis for her naps! Hopefully it’ll stay that way if we need to have her sleep in a playpen when travelling.






Source:


http://startingourfamily.wordpress.com/2013/07/06/first-day-out-with-mama/










The News from http://funyhalloween.blogspot.com