Tuesday, July 2, 2013

HeroPress: [WARCRAFT] For Tonight We Game: The Bear ...











What's Bear doing in the woods?



Tonight The Tuesday Knights return to Meredith's deadly Warcraft campaign. The last session, as the one before, ended mid-scenario so there's no room for any 'downtime' activity between game sessions.

However, I have picked up a miniature to represent the bear that follows Tika (Kevin's character) around (see picture above). Technically, the figure is a 'dire bear' and most certainly bigger than Tika's companion, but it's main purpose is simply to remind me that we have a bear in our party when I come to do my post-match write-ups.


Last time Kevin had also scored himself a miniature of a dwarf with a rifle, as this being Warcraft such things are de rigueur (I just don't have any in my miniatures collection), that better fitted his vision of his hunter than the figure I had for him..




Source:


http://www.heropress.net/2013/07/warcraft-for-tonight-we-game-bear.html










The News from http://funyhalloween.blogspot.com