Tuesday, July 9, 2013

In 3 years I've learned... - See Vanessa Craft

Pin It

that 3 years goes by in the blink of an eye


the different species of all of the dinosaurs


the meaning of patience


that 3 is a preview of the teenage years…


but they are still babies in many ways


that parenthood isn’t black and white and it’s full of mistakes along the way


to not fix what’s not broken


to not stress so much about what other parents are doing and just do my thing


that moms are the center of the universe from 0-2.5 and that dads are way cooler after that


that they’ll still run to mom when they get hurt


to never underestimate a 3 year old


how innocent this age is and how I wish it could stay that way forever


that my son is my greatest teacher


how to bribe, I mean “reward”


the joys of potty training


that you’ll act like a crazy person, jumping up and down cheering, after that first poop in the potty


that the first poop was probably just a fluke


how fun and challenging and funny this age can be


that my 3 year old remembers e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g


that I should just get used to being asked “why?” a million times a day from here on out


to build in 30 extra minutes before we leave anywhere so my child can put on his own shoes “BY MYSELF”


how hard it is to let go a tiny bit more


Happy 3rd Birthday Logan! Mama loves you to the moon and back.



See what else I’ve learned in the past 3 years.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Pin It


Source:


http://seevanessacraft.com/2013/07/in-3-years-ive-learned/










The News from http://funyhalloween.blogspot.com