Friday, July 12, 2013

SpookyViolet .. Everyday is Halloween : Twitter Tweets about ...



Published Saturday July 13 2013



taryenitup: Why my mother won't let me take down the sporadic Halloween decorations in my house I will never know. #shelovesherpumpkins



Horror_Junkie_: @SoCalPete It all my primitive halloween decorations that I usually put around my house in October. I decided to put them all in there :)



Audrey_Jh: I don't think it's normal to have halloween decorations like that in your house...



Aray9715: Everyone knows that house in Pontiac who never take down they Halloween decorations. Do someone live their?



Viridianaa_Gonz: @HaileighV96 That's super sketchy.. Decorate your house in Halloween decorations year round to spook people!



sabrinAMACk: @BMakaveIi Did you just favorite my tweet about the neighbor's Halloween decorations flying off their house? 6 months later and still funny.





Source:


http://spookyviolet.com/668135-Twitter-Tweets-about-Halloween-House-Decorations-as-of-July-13-2013.html










The News from http://funyhalloween.blogspot.com