Friday, August 2, 2013

Bringing out the colorful side of life with Anastasia Hypercolor Brow ...


Most of us think of mascara as brown or black with an occasional color like navy or dark green thrown into the mix. But Anastasia can be all about fun which they prove with their Hypercolor Brow & Lash Tint. As they say “Bright is the new Bold”. They’ve proved that you can be bright and beautiful with three new mascaras.


Anastasia HYPERCOLOR Brow & Lash Tint

Anastasia HYPERCOLOR Brow & Lash Tint



When this package arrived at my door I must admit I looked at my driver’s license to see my age. I am old and wearing these amazingly bright colors could be a shock to my system. But I’m game for just about anything with cosmetics since my philosophy is that it all washes off. So I gave them all a go and figured out that I can wear some of these some of the time. These are not going to be my everyday products but for a fun night at the lake or a party, why not?


There are 3 different shades of Anastasia HYPERCOLOR Brow & Lash Tint: Ultra Violet, Electric Blue and In the Pink.


Anastasia HYPERCOLOR Brow & Lash Tint

Anastasia HYPERCOLOR Brow & Lash Tint



Anastasia HYPERCOLOR Brow & Lash Tint

Anastasia HYPERCOLOR Brow & Lash Tint



Each shade is $22 and comes with a small size LASH GENIUS so you are getting a bonus with these. It’s the perfect way to try out Lash Genius.


Anastasia HYPERCOLOR Lash & Brow Tint

Anastasia HYPERCOLOR Lash & Brow Tint



Now enjoy these pictures


Let’s start with Electric Blue – a perfect name for this color. On my dark lashes and with my fair skin it’s definitely electric but the funny thing is that I applied this, put on my glasses and it was hours before my husband realized I was wearing Electric Blue on my lashes.


Anastasia HYPERCOLOR Electric Blue with Lash Genius

Anastasia HYPERCOLOR Electric Blue with Lash Genius



Anastasia HYPERCOLOR Electric Blue

Anastasia HYPERCOLOR Electric Blue



Anastasia HYPERCOLOR Electric Blue

Anastasia HYPERCOLOR Electric Blue



In The Pink: I didn’t get a picture of me wearing this as a mascara but here it is with Electric Blue on my brows. Now THIS my husband noticed!! In the Pink is a bright fuchsia shade though I I find it casts a slightly orange/red tinge.


Anastasia HYPERCOLOR Electric Blue and In The Pink

Anastasia HYPERCOLOR Electric Blue and In The Pink



Anastasia HYPERCOLOR In The Pink

Anastasia HYPERCOLOR In The Pink



Anastasia HYPERCOLOR In The Pink

Anastasia HYPERCOLOR In The Pink



Ultra-Violet is the normal one in the group and my favorite. It doesn’t show up on me as wearing a purple mascara though in certain lights you can see that it is. It brings out the coolness of some eyeshadows though. It’s much more obvious on my eyebrows and would be more so if I’d filled them in better. I like this a lot as a mascara.


Anastasia Ultra-Violet Brow & Lash Tint

Anastasia Ultra-Violet Brow & Lash Tint



Anastasia Ultra-Violet Brow & Lash Tint

Anastasia Ultra-Violet Brow & Lash Tint



Anastasia Ultra-Violet Brow & Lash Tint on my lashes and brows

Anastasia Ultra-Violet Brow & Lash Tint on my lashes and brows



A few things you want to know:


1) This is a thick mascara, it wasn’t wet even from day one.


2) I didn’t get extra volume or length from these but I did get nice definition.


3) I had no smudging or flaking from the mascaras. The only time I noticed a problem was when I rubbed my eyes and some came off but I hadn’t used the Lash Genius.


4) This dries really fast. That’s not a problem when using it as a mascara but if you want to comb your lashes do it quickly. It did make it a little hard to use it on my brows though since I wasn’t adept enough to make them clump free.


5) If an old broad like me can wear these, then anyone can! I may not be Cindy Lauper but I’m willing to have fun with Anastasia’s Hypercolor Brow & Lash Tint – though not every day!anastasia hypercolor swatches


Are you brave enough to wear these? What color/s would you pick?? — Marcia


*sent for review




Source:


http://beautyinfozone.com/brows/bringing-out-the-colorful-side-of-life-with-anastasia-hypercolor-brow-lash-tint/










The News from http://funyhalloween.blogspot.com