-------------
I Confess I Am Not The Wonderful Friend.
I Am Not Always There For You.
At Times, I Might Not Make You Smile,
All In All, I Admit That
I Will Be The Person
You Will Lean Your Shoulder
To As A Friend.
Happy Friendship Day!
-------------
You Are Huggable,
You Are Loveable,
You Are Sweet,
You Are Cute,
You Are My Best Friend,
I Love You!
Happy Friendship Day!
-------------
A girl can hug her best friend
tightly and say:
"I'm missing my boyfriend.."
.
.
But...
.
.
She cant hug her boyfriend and
say :"I'm missing my best friend,"
because
There is more "LOYALTY" in
friendship
-------------
ROSE is RED
my friendship is GREAT.
grass is GREEN
friendship is CLEAN
sky is BLUE
my friendship is TURE
star is BRIGHT
my friendship is RIGHT
===================
Friendship Day SMS in English, Friendship Day Hindi SMS, Friendship Day SMS Quotes and Text Messages, Friendship Day Mobile SMS for Free

Free SMS Online, Send Free SMS, Love SMS, Hindi SMS, Funny SMS Text Messages, Alerts, Quotes, Greetings, Friendship, Life, Anniversary, Motivational Punjabi, Festival, Eid SMS at CrazysMs.oRg
Source:
http://www.crazysms.org/2013/08/happy-friendship-day-2013-friendship.html
The News from http://funyhalloween.blogspot.com