Sunday, December 26, 2010

Funny Halloween: STGCC: Day 1 Recap » The Raven Silvers blog

Funny Halloween
The Horror Spooky things is not the only Halloween stuff, here is the Funny side of Halloween you can find ;)

STGCC: Day 1 Recap » The Raven Silvers blog
26 Dec 2010, 9:03 am

I got so many autographs and spent so much money on gachapon it's not funny (I do not have a gachagacha problem!). Basically I had a ridiculous amount of fun, even though I missed most of the panels ): This is just day 1, Saturday. ... I don't know Wario personally, but I had seen him before – on Halloween. I was on a bus outside Plaza Singapura, and I saw a Wario buying ice cream from a pushcart. That was all kinds of surreal after I confirmed it was the same person. ...

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed.