Sunday, December 26, 2010

Funny Halloween: The Tamarind Seed – Part 2 « English Video songs collection

Funny Halloween
The Horror Spooky things is not the only Halloween stuff, here is the Funny side of Halloween you can find ;)

The Tamarind Seed – Part 2 « English Video songs collection
26 Dec 2010, 9:12 am

Meh. E for effort ? My kingdom for an ACTUAL Russian actor to play a Russian lead character ! XD Ok, ok I have a soft spot for Omar because of Funny Girl. But…lol..that's it !! No more slack from me ! Meanwhile..Julie is… ... I saw the other references but missed the significance (I had to check the dictionary for the spelling and the word was right in your comment ~blush) until your Halloween reference (i was so excited to have 'gotten it') that I stopped reading to ...

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed.