Thursday, January 31, 2013

Lindsey Shaw on How Paige Has Changed - Pretty Little Liars


ETonline: I know you’re active on Twitter, what have your fans been saying about Love Me?

Shaw: It’s been great. They really support me in anything I do. Yesterday the movie was a little bit in competition with my premiere episode of PLL. But through that, I pimped out the movie, which was genius — I hope they all check it out.


ETonline: You know, I have to say, I was surprised by how sane and rational Paige was in last night’s PLL.

Shaw: It’s so funny, I didn’t make that connection at first, but everyone on Twitter was saying that too. She was the voice of reason, which is so cool. I think she’s normally the voice of reason; she just gets caught up in this intense situation. I think she plows forward in a way she normally wouldn’t. Interesting juxtaposition for both of those characters.


ETonline: I thought it was refreshing, and important, to see the rawness of Paige’s emotions like that.

Shaw: That is my absolute favorite thing about this whole season of PLL. We all saw what happened to her in the summer finale, but I think because of the Halloween episode people don’t remember this hugely traumatic thing happened to her. She’s changed so much by that, so it absolutely alters her personality and character, which is a tip to the writers. That theme continues throughout the whole season. Of course, on PLL, you only get light to get dark again, so she’s only reasonable for so long [laughs].


Source: ET Online


This entry was posted on Thursday, January 31st, 2013 at 8:39 pm and is filed under Interview, Media, Promotional, The Cast, The Show. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.




Source:


http://prettylittleliars.us/lindsey-shaw-on-how-paige-has-changed/










The News from http://funyhalloween.blogspot.com