Sunday, January 27, 2013

LUSH Haul! | Eye Makeup





MARCH DISCOUNT CODE for Sigma Beauty! Click here for my FAVORITE makeup brushes tinyurl.com and enter code MARCH2012 at checkout to save 10% off your entire order until March 31st, 2012 See a peek of my LUSH STASH here on my blog: makeupbytiffanyd.blogspot.com *Follow me on TWITTER for daily updates, pictures, and announcements: twitter.com *my FACEBOOK page- Click “like” to friend me :) : www.facebook.com *Subscribe to my vlog channel! www.youtube.com My stuff: nails: Nicole by OPI In Kimpletely in Love top: J.Crew cuff bracelets: www.thecurrentcustom.com clover necklace Leila Disc necklace: Anthropologie makeup: MAC Lipstick in High Tea, NARS eye shadow duo in Cordura and All About Eve, MAC Penultimate Eye Liner, NARS Blush in Orgasm Not a sponsored video

Video Rating: 4 / 5



This entry was posted in Pictures Of Eye Makeup and tagged Haul, LUSH. Bookmark the permalink.



Source:


http://eyemakeup.specialvalueproducts.com/?p=1041










The News from http://funyhalloween.blogspot.com