Thursday, October 17, 2013

COMPLETE A HALLOWEEN SURVEY AND CLAIM A $25 GIFT CARD


JUST A THOUGHT





“Imagination was given to man for what he is not; a sense of humor for what he is.” – Francis Bacon


*******************


Check your shampoo bottle label. I don’t know why I didn’t figure this out sooner!! It’s the shampoo I use in the shower! When I wash my hair, the shampoo runs down my whole body, and printed very clearly on the shampoo label is this warning: FOR EXTRA VOLUME AND BODY! No wonder I have been gaining weight!!!


Well I have gotten rid of that shampoo and I am going to start using Dawn dish soap instead. Their label reads: DISSOLVES FAT THAT IS OTHERWISE DIFFICULT TO REMOVE. Problem solved!!.


If I don’t answer the phone, I’ll be in the shower!

******************************


You know you are getting older when the bathroom reading material changes from Better Homes & Gardens and Sports Illustrated to Reminisce and Arthritis Today!





Identity Protection Information




Amac - Association of Mature American Citizens


Senior Resources Network

Medicare & Financial Services

Answers you need, from the people you trust.

Click on the Amac logo above for more information.




Coupon Lingo



SS - Smart Source Insert


RP - Red Plum Insert


P&G - Procter & Gamble Insert


MFR - Manufacturer Coupon


SC - Store Coupon


CC - Competitor Coupon


B1G1/BOGO - Buy One, Get One


WYB - When You Buy


YMMV - Your Mileage May Vary


MIR - Mail in Rebate


FAR - Free After Rebate


$1 SS 1/4 - $1 Coupon Smart Source


OOP - Out of Pocket


WFC - Weekly Flyer Coupon


$1.50/2 - $1.50 off two items


ECB - Extracare Bucks (CVS)


WAGS - Walgreens


RR - Register Reward (Wags)





Source:


http://www.tricitiesonadime.com/2013/10/complete-halloweeen-survey-and-claim-25.html










The News from http://funyhalloween.blogspot.com