Saturday, November 30, 2013

King's things, an encore | ATL MALCONTENT


Enjoy this compilation of Larry King’s unintentionally hilarious musings, from 2008-09:



  • I don’t know why, but I’ve never been big on cuff links…

  • I EAT BLUEBERRIES EVERYDAY AND I AM BETTER OFF FOR IT…

  • I HAVE ALWAYS LOVED CHRISTMAS MUSIC AND CAN NEVER GET ENOUGH OF IT…

  • IS THERE ANYTHING IN BROADCASTING THAT RYAN SEACREST DOES NOT DO… AND DO WELL…

  • I KNOW IT’S A DIGITAL WORLD, BUT I CAN’T STAND DIGITAL WATCHES…

  • ONE OF MY FAVORITE COUPLES IS JENNY MCCARTHY & JIM CARREY, AND I’D LOVE TO BE A SHADOW ON THE WALL ANYWHERE THEY ARE…

  • I don’t know about you, but I think our election campaigns are TOO SHORT!

  • When I put my Citicorp card in the ATM, will money come out?

  • I wonder if Native Americans celebrate Thanksgiving – or even if they should?

  • There are 3 guarantees in life: death, taxes and Don Rickles’ new book will be funny…


0.000000 0.000000





Source:


http://atlmalcontent.wordpress.com/2013/11/30/kings-things-an-encore/










The News from http://funyhalloween.blogspot.com