Monday, July 1, 2013

American Ninja Warrior | LocateTV Blog



by Brent on July 1st 2013 at 12:44 pm




Hiiiiiiii-yah! Ever heard of American Ninja Warrior? It's not a computer game, if that's what you were thinking. It's a game show featuring an incredibly tough obstacle course, where some of the fittest and strongest Americans battle it out to become an American Ninja Warrior. It's not easy - after 4 seasons no one has claimed the ultimate title.


I first caught wind of the show a few years ago when my brother sent me the link to a submission video. I spent the rest of the night scouring YouTube for more ANW videos. Well, the 5th season has started, so I'm back online searching for crazy ninjas.


Get a load of these guys:


I really liked this one from 2012.


This guy is a bit of a tool, but he's still got the moves.


Felix is a little bit funny.


And this dude is intense!


Do you have what it takes to be a Ninja Warrior? I don't, but I'm happy to just watch...add it to your My Picks here and get watching!


Sundays at 8/7c on G4.






Source:


http://www.locatetv.com/blog/american-ninja-warrior/










The News from http://funyhalloween.blogspot.com