Sunday, July 7, 2013

Disney's The 'Lone Ranger' in Review~ By Tiffany Lindsey | WDW ...



I had the pleasure of seeing Disney’s newest move “The Lone Ranger” in theaters today! I want to take a moment and review it for our readers here…


You’ve all most likely have seen the reviews from critics and the headlines across the web about “The Lone Ranger” being a bigger bomb in the box office than last year’s “Jon Carter”. They say that westerns just don’t do that well and they don’t appeal to the younger views, critics say it’s to violent for its PG-13 rating and the films make up and costume hokey. I don’t listen to critics because they are seldom right about anything.


“The Lone Ranger” starts off in the 30′s at a carnival and a western exhibit where a little boy dressed as a cowboy is looking at some of the scenes set up inside of the exhibit. Your probably thinking why aren’t we starting off in the 1800′s when the tail started of the ‘Lone Ranger’ and Tonto. It’s a bit confusing as to why the directors and writers did that but in the end it all works out, your taken through the story by the memories of Tonto. Your basically being told the story not just taken through it like it is present day. It makes the movie more dynamic, I’m not really sure what I’m trying to say here… It works for the movie in my opinion!


It isn’t just all fighting and action, it has so many funny moments they theater couldn’t stop laughing in parts of the movie. I don’t want to write about the whole movie because I don’t want to spoil it for anyone that may still go see it.


It may be low at the box office and didn’t come out as the executives at Disney wanted it to come out, but for me it isn’t a horrible movie at all. I plan on buying it when it releases to Blu-Ray. Go see it I’m sure you will enjoy it!





Source:


http://wdwdailynews.com/disneys-the-lone-ranger-in-review-by-tiffany-lindsey/










The News from http://funyhalloween.blogspot.com